Wednesday 14 May 2014

Manchester City (Third-2013/14)


A new tradition for me is to buy all three Manchester City's kits every season. This season's third kit is a smart-looking all white number based on the Nike Striker III template. However unlike many of the Striker III shirts, this does not feature the the stripe around the sleeve. The best part of this particular shirt is the main stripe is made up of two colours (navy blue & sky blue).

City capped the jersey off with matching white shorts and socks. If memory serves me correctly, they only wore this jersey in the UEFA Champions League but it is still a very neat kit.

As with most of my City shirts I got a name on the back and this time I got Yaya TourĂ© #42. TourĂ© is one of my favourite City players so I was always planning to get his name on the back of a shirt sooner rather than later. 





No comments:

Post a Comment