Wednesday 14 May 2014

FC Barcelona (Home-2012/13)


Big clubs rise and fall constantly in world football but FC Barcelona is one that has consistently achieved success both domestically and in Europe for many years now. As for their jersey, Barcelona own these colours. When teams like the Newcastle Jets show up wearing red and blue, they're accused of 'copying' Barcelona, that's how famous these colours truly are.

I got this particular shirt on sale off Kitbag and I have to admit it's not my favourite Barcelona design and I'll probably buy a traditional stripped one someday. It's still a nice shirt but the whole gradient thing just looks a bit tacky and I feel a single stripe would have looked much better.

One thing I really like about this jersey is that it came with the La Liga badge as well as the "3" sponsor on the other sleeve for free which is a nice break from paying extra for Premier League badges. 


No comments:

Post a Comment