Sunday 11 May 2014

FC Schalke (Home-2013/14)




As I mentioned on my Huddersfield Town post, one of my traditions is to buy the jersey of the teams I manage on FIFA. I had a very enjoyable career mode with FC Schalke 04 of Germany and therefore I now have their jersey in my collection. That being said, Schalke are a very strong outfit in Germany at the moment and have some extremely talented youngsters coming through. 

Onto the shirt now and it's another basic Adidas kit, but the diagonal dark blue stripes across the front helps makes this particular Adidas shirt stand out a bit. I wear this one a bit as not many people in Newcastle or Australia for that matter would know who Schalke are. Plus they are my favourite German team. 

Very soon I'll be introducing some Season 2014/15 Jersey Previews where I'll be taking a look at the new kits for next season as they're released. Schalke have already unveiled their new kit so I'll be putting up some pictures and a review very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment