Wednesday 19 March 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my brand new jersey collection blog. For those who don't know me, I'm Ty Stedman and I'm from Newcastle, Australia. One of my biggest passions is collecting jerseys from multiple sports (mostly football/soccer) and multiple countries. So how did this all start you ask. I brought a 2011/12 Manchester City Home Jersey with Kun Aguero #16 on the back and was very pleased with the price (around $100) and the material in the shirt.

After years of having only rugby league jerseys, I was happy to have a soccer jersey in my collection. It was not until late 2012 that I really started to become addicted with buying jerseys and now my collection is well over 70. Currently these jerseys hang on a very bent and weakened bar in my cupboard. I'm looking at getting a bigger cupboard soon enough. 

This blog will go through all my jerseys one by one and look at why I bought each one and a little bit of the history behind it. It's not very often I go through my jerseys so it'll be good for me to re-discover some of my favourites and hopefully a good read on this blog. I'm also thinking about adding more to my other blog which I will link to this one soon. 

So from the MLS in America to the English Premier League to the local Newcastle NBN State League, here is my jersey collection blog and I hope you enjoy. By the way, as I have over 70 jerseys, not all of them will be up instantly on this blog but I'll try and add a few each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment