Wednesday 19 March 2014

Melbourne Victory (Home-2013/14)


As you can see, this photo was taken on my lounge room floor and in fact, I only took the photo about ten minutes ago because this is the latest addition to my collection. The 2013/14 home jersey of the A-League's Melbourne Victory. As a passionate Newcastle Jets fan, this is not a jersey I will be wearing but it's certainly one I'm happy to have in my collection.

Victory are one of my favourite Australian teams (apart from the Jets of course) and have some very talented young players. And as arguably the biggest team in Australia, this jersey is a perfect addition to my collection. It's an Adidas basic V-design and made from a very similar fabric to other Adidas jerseys I have bought this season.

All in all, this is a very good jersey that is only hindered by the ugly red Adecco sponsor on the front. I can look past the sponsor though and enjoy what is a very neat jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment